In order to apply for FREE admission as a member of the interactive entertainment industry, you must submit two of the credentials listed below. At least one document must contain both your name and the name of your company.
All registrants should also include their company’s website address which should be a fully operational site through which your Company Business can be validated.
Registrants must have a valid employee email address to which their final E3 confirmation can be sent.
Instructions for submitting these credentials will be emailed to you after you submit your online Registration Application.
Acceptable forms of EMPLOYEE/COMPANY ID include:
- Insurance Card listing both employee name and company name
- Paycheck Stub verifying current full-time employment within the industry
- Company Credit Card listing both employee name and company name
- W-2 Form
- Current Business License indicating type of business
- Current Retail Sales Tax License
- Current Resale Tax Certificate
- Invoices within the last 6 months that show purchases of products related to the industry*
- Current Federal resale tax certificate (VAT)
- Current IGDA Membership Card
*Retail attendees are eligible for complimentary admission to E3 only if they are responsible for company purchasing. If you are unable to document your buying power by supplying company invoices, purchase orders or other purchasing transactions, you may qualify for a paid admission and should visit www.E3Expo.com to register for a 3-day Expo pass.
International attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment in the interactive entertainment industry.AGENCY Employees wishing to attend E3 should submit two of the Company/Employee IDs listed above as well as:
- The URL to a website that documents your company’s attachment to the interactive entertainment industry
- An official listing of the clients that you support within the interactive entertainment industry
All registrants are subject to review and approval by Show Management. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification.