E3 is the world’s premier event for computer and video games and related products. At E3, the video game industry’s top talent pack the Los Angeles Convention Center, connecting tens of thousands of the best, brightest, and most innovative in the interactive entertainment industry. For three exciting days, leading-edge companies, groundbreaking new technologies, and never-before-seen products will be showcased. E3 connects you with both new and existing partners, industry executives, gamers, and social influencers providing unprecedented exposure to the entire video game industry, all under one roof.
When is E3?
E3 takes place June 11 – 13, 2019, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Show Hours for 2019
E3 Exhibit Hall and Second Floor Meeting Room Access Hours:
|DATE||INDUSTRY PASS*||GAMER PASS
|Tuesday, June 11||11:00AM – 7:00PM||2:00PM – 7:00PM|
|Wednesday, June 12||9:00AM – 7:00PM||12:00PM – 7:00PM|
|Thursday, June 13||9:00AM – 6:00PM||9:00AM – 6:00PM|
*Industry-Qualified Attendees, Media, Exhibitors, VIP Buyers, and Premium Pass Holders
In 2019, leading computer and video game companies, business partners, media, industry analysts, and gamers from over 100 countries will converge on the Los Angeles Convention Center. E3 2019 will welcome experts, visionaries, entrepreneurs, leading streamers, and online influencers from all walks of the computer and video game industry:
- Software Developers
- Buyers and Retailers
- Entertainment Industry Representatives
- Financiers and Venture Capitalists
- Importers and Exporters
- Researchers & Educators
- Financial and Industry Analysts
- Worldwide Electronic and Print Media
Ownership and Operation
E3 is owned by Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the US association dedicated to serving the business and public affairs needs of the companies developing and publishing interactive games for video game consoles, handheld devices, personal computers, and the internet. ESA offers a wide range of services to interactive entertainment software companies, including conducting business and consumer research; providing legal and policy analysis and advocacy on First Amendment, intellectual property, and technology/e-commerce issues; managing a global content protection program; owning and operating E3; and representing video game industry interests in federal and state government relations. For more information, visit ESA’s website or follow ESA on Twitter at @theESA or @ESAGovAffairs.
E3 2019 Attendee Policy
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted.
- Photo ID is required. Entertainment Software Association (ESA), E3 Show Management Dolaher Events, and/or an E3 security officer may require attendees to show ID at any time.
- The E3 badge is non-transferable and is the property of ESA. E3 badge swapping and/or sharing is strictly prohibited. Any attendee found using another attendee’s badge will have the badge confiscated and will be removed from the premises. The E3 badge must be worn at all times.
- All registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Harassment is not acceptable. Cause for removal includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal harassment;
- Intimidation or threats;
- Physical violence;
- Stalking; and/or
- Sexually explicit, suggestive, or provocative behavior.
- ESA does not tolerate discrimination or abusive treatment in any manner, including, but not limited to, in relation to national origin, ethnicity, gender or gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
- If ESA and/or Dolaher Events determine that an attendee’s attire, including, but not limited to, cosplay, violates E3 policy, then ESA and Dolaher Events reserve the right to require the attendee to change into appropriate attire and/or remove the attendee.
- If attendees have concerns or issues about their safety, the decorum of other attendees, or other matters, then they should contact a security officer or Dolaher Events (located at West Hall Room 509).
- No photography, videography, or other recording of the E3 show floors is permitted prior to June 11, 2019, at 11 AM PST.
- Each attendee assumes all risk and danger in connection with his/her attendance at E3, including, but not limited to, performances and demonstrations at E3, whether occurring prior to, during or after E3, and agrees to release and hold harmless ESA and Dolaher Events in the event of harm incurred in connection with E3.
- By entering the E3 show, each attendee consents to release any and all rights such attendee may otherwise have to the attendee’s likeness, and to any photographs, recordings, or other images owned or created by ESA, Dolaher Events, any exhibitor personnel, and/or any member of the media. Attendee grants ESA, Dolaher Events, all exhibitors, and media the right, permission, and license to use attendee’s name, voice, image, and likeness, and releases and holds harmless ESA, Dolaher Events, all exhibitors, and media from liability resulting from such use.
- If an attendee violates this policy, causes any disruption, and/or violates any other E3 rules or policies, then ESA and Dolaher Events reserve the right to remove the attendee, confiscate the badge, and prohibit reentry at future events.
- The decisions and judgments made regarding potential violations of any E3 policy shall be made in the sole discretion of ESA and are final and cannot be challenged.
Click here to see the E3 Weapons Policy for further guidance.