We are excited to announce that the ESA and E3 are teaming up with producer Geoff Keighley (The Game Awards) to introduce the E3 COLISEUM, a spectacular main stage that brings video game fans closer to their favorite games and creators.
The E3 COLISEUM takes place on June 13th and 14th at The Novo at L.A. Live.
Inside the E3 COLISEUM, video game’s biggest fans, developers, and special guests come together to celebrate the world’s most powerful form of entertainment in expected and unexpected ways. The world’s top video game developers will take E3 attendees behind the scenes of E3’s biggest new announcements, and special guests will celebrate video games’ role in influencing their work and popular culture. Programming will include appearances by visionary game creators as well as celebrated talent from the film, TV, music, and other entertainment industries. Publishers scheduled to host panels include Activision, Bethesda Softworks, Microsoft, Gearbox Publishing, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Square-Enix, Ubisoft, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, with more to be announced in the coming weeks.
At E3 Coliseum you will experience:
- Insightful Conversations and Panels
- The most influential names in gaming take the stage for once-in-a-lifetime conversations with special guests from the world of entertainment.
- First Looks at Upcoming Games
- The world’s top developers enter the Coliseum to show fans exclusive new peeks at the biggest games of E3 and answer questions.
- Influencers Live On Stage
- The biggest digital influencers join us to interact with their fans and the games industry.
- Video Game Culture Brought To Life
- Expect the unexpected with one-time-only demonstrations, performances and special guests that highlight gaming’s preeminent role in entertainment.
Additional information on specific panels, guests, and instructions on how to access the E3 COLISEUM will be released in the coming weeks. Please continue to check back!