Industry Identification & Qualifying Credentials
In order to apply for a complimentary industry badge to E3, please provide two of the following as proof of your industry affiliation. Please do not submit any private or personal information.
- Verification of your employment on company letterhead.
- A link to your company website listing you as an employee.
- A business card matching the name of the company you represent.
- A link to a media article published in the last year that you authored or in which you are mentioned; article must include your company and affiliation.
Credentials will not be accepted if they don’t clearly link you with the company you are representing. E3 reserves the right to request additional business credentials if deemed necessary.
*Retail Attendees are eligible for complimentary admission to E3 only if they are responsible for company purchasing. If you are unable to document your buying power by supplying company invoices, purchase orders or other purchasing transactions, you qualify for a paid admission and should register for a 2-day Gamer Badge or 3-day Premium Badge.
International Attendees should submit similar credentials unique to their country that confirm their employment in the interactive entertainment industry.
AGENCY Employees wishing to attend E3 should submit two of the Company/Employee IDs listed above as well as:
- The URL to a website that documents your company’s involvement in the interactive entertainment industry
- An official listing of the clients that you support within the interactive entertainment industry
All registrants are subject to review and approval by Show Management. You will be contacted via email if we require more information or further clarification.
Industry Credentials Submission
During the E3 online registration process, you will be prompted to upload electronic versions of your industry credentials, these documents must be uploaded at the time of registration. The deadline to submit your credentials is April 23, 2020. Please note that your E3 registration will not be finalized until you provide your industry credentials for approval.
NEW for 2020 you must upload industry credential documents at the time of registration.
Show management will contact you if your credential documents are approved or denied, or if additional information is required.
Please note: No one under 17 will be admitted (including infants). This policy is strictly enforced.