To make your air travel arrangements for E3 2019, please call the airlines directly using the Travel Discount information and codes below. Airline reservations can be booked online or by calling the phone numbers listed below. When making your reservations, be sure to mention the discount numbers below or pass this information to your travel consultant to take advantage of these special E3 2019 fares.
|PHONE||DISCOUNT CODE||WEB ADDRESS|
Special rates have been arranged with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. For reservations please contact Enterprise Rent-A-Car at 1.800.593.0505 using code 32C6606, or online by clicking here.
SuperShuttle is offering discounts to E3 2019 exhibitors and attendees. Click here to make your reservation.
Discounts are valid from all the local area airports (LAX, BUR, LGB, SNA & ONT) to Downtown, Hollywood, and Santa Monica hotels.
LACC Airport Shuttle
Airport shuttle to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will be offered from LACC on the last day of the show, Thursday, June 13th, for $20.00. Tickets can be purchased outside West Lobby at the Shuttle Bus Information desk. The LACC Airport Shuttle will depart LACC for LAX on June 13th every hour between 1pm and 7 pm.
Los Angeles Taxi Services
To make an online reservation, choose from one of the following companies:
All taxi pick up and drop off during E3 is located on Pico Drive adjacent to South Hall.
Note: There is no longer a flat rate from the LACC to LAX. The estimated cost between LAX the LACC/downtown hotels is between $46 and $57.
Uber, Lyft and Private Vehicles
Uber, Lyft and private vehicle pick up and drop off during E3 are located on Pico Drive adjacent to South Hall.
Hotel Shuttle Services
Complimentary shuttle bus service is available to all E3 attendees who have booked reservations in the official hotel room block. Wristbands to access the shuttle service will be distributed at hotel check-in to attendees staying within the E3 official hotel block. Shuttle buses will run Tuesday, June 11, through Thursday, June 13, between the E3 official hotels that are not within walking distance and the Los Angeles Convention Center. Please note that shuttle bus times and schedules vary between routes. Be sure to check the sign in your hotel lobby for changes, the frequency of service, and specific boarding times.
Los Angeles Public Transportation
Several modes of public transportation can be used to reach the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles CA 90015
- Take the Metro Blue or Expo Line to Pico Station, located directly across from the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- To find the most convenient route for you, use the Metro Trip Planner or contact Metro at (323) GO METRO.
- Metro Bus routes service all of Los Angeles and many lines stop near LACC, including lines 30, 81, 442, 460 and the Silver Line. To find the route that’s best for you, use the Metro Trip Planner or contact Metro at (323) GO METRO.
- DASH Bus Route F has several stops on Figueroa St. adjacent to LACC and LA Live. For details on DASH service, go to ladottransit.com.
Metrolink Regional Rail System
- Metrolink operates train service within Southern California. For train schedules and more information, please call 800.371.5465 or visit metrolinktrains.com.
Additional Visitor Resources: Where to go? What to do?
Please click here for more information on what to do while in Los Angeles.