To make your air travel arrangements for E3 2018, please call the airlines directly using the Travel Discount information and codes below. Airline reservations can be booked online or by calling the phone numbers listed below. When making your reservations, be sure to mention the discount numbers below or pass this information to your travel consultant to take advantage of these special E3 2018 fares.
|PHONE||DISCOUNT CODE||WEB ADDRESS|
Special rates have been arranged with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, for reservations please Contact Enterprise Rent-A-Car at 1-800-593-0505 using code 32C6606, or online by clicking here.
Super Shuttle is offering discounts to E3 2018 Exhibitors and Attendees. Click here to make your reservation.
The discounts are valid from all the local area airports (LAX, BUR, LGB, SNA & ONT) to the Downtown and Santa Monica hotels.
LACC Airport Shuttle
Airport shuttle to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will be offered from LACC on the last day of the show, Thursday, June 14th, for $20.00. Tickets can be purchased outside West Lobby at the Shuttle Bus Information desk. The LACC Airport Shuttle will depart LACC for LAX on June 14th every hour between 1 and 7 p.m.
Los Angeles Taxi Services
To make an online reservation, choose from one of the following companies:
Note: There is no longer a flat rate from the LACC to LAX. The estimated cost between LAX the LACC/downtown hotels is between $46 and $57.
Los Angeles Public Transportation
Several modes of public transportation can be used to reach the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 S. Figueroa Street
Los Angeles CA 90015
- Take the Metro Blue or Expo Line to the Pico Station, directly across from the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- To find the most convenient route for you, use the Metro Trip Planner or contact Metro at (323) GO METRO.
- Metro Bus routes service all of Los Angeles and many lines stop near LACC, including lines 30, 81, 442, 460 and the Silver Line. To find the route that’s best for you, use the Metro Trip Planner or contact Metro at (323) GO METRO.
- DASH Bus Route F has several stops on Figueroa St. adjacent to LACC and LA Live. For details on DASH service, go to ladottransit.com.
Metrolink Regional Rail System
- Metrolink operates train service within Southern California and they now have special weekend passes for only $10 which includes free connections to Metro bus and rail lines that stop nearby. For train schedules and more information, please call (800) 371-5465 or visit metrolinktrains.com.
Additional Visitor Resources: Where to go? What to do?
Please click here for more information on what to do while in Los Angeles.